Here at JML Audio in St. Louis, we do things a little differently. You could say that we march to the beat of a different drum. It is never our intention to catch a client off-guard with the way we do things. Rather, once they experience doing business with us, they appreciate why we handle things like system design and more in a certain way.
Client Consultation? What Is That And Why Do I Need One?
Client consultations are among the things that some people don’t quite understand. We sometimes get an initial push-back when we tell a new client that we want to get together with them and their vehicle at our facility for an evaluation of the vehicle and client consultation. They will often respond with, “Well, I called “XYZ Audio,” and they told me everything over the phone without a consultation.” Follow along with us as we explore why exactly a client consultation is essential and highly important to having a predictable outcome with your vehicle.
No Substitution For Physically Seeing And Assessing A Vehicle In Person For Certainty
Modern vehicles use very complex electrical systems and come in a myriad of different option groups and trim levels. When we are intending to integrate new electronic items into your vehicle, the only way to know for sure that your request can be done properly is to actually see the vehicle in person. There is no substitute for a physical inspection and evaluation to assess an install for success. This also allows us to get to know the client better and their goals for their system design and future upgrades. We have found that, many times, something that is important to us may not be that important to a client. And vice versa.
Consider These Few Important Thoughts:
- Not doing a consult would be like having someone build you a house with no building plans, and even worse, not having checked out the land they’re building it on in person.
- Every job we perform at JML Audio is custom to the client and the specific vehicle. You will never see us take a cookie-cutter approach to an upgrade. To provide that client – any client – with an accurate quote without guessing or misleading someone requires a consultation.
- In our opinion, your needs are unique and specific to you. And we want to ensure that the system design we employ truly suits your needs. Think of it as tailor-made suit vs. one size fits all.
- In our consultation, you will often discover that some services fit your needs that you didn’t even know were possible before the consultation.
- We want you to get hands on with the products during the consultation. By touching, seeing and feeling the products in person, quite similar to test driving a car, you will easily discover what you like best and which products are a good fit. A simple photo cannot accurately convey interacting with the product and the level of quality, fit, and finish of a JML-provided solution.
- You will get a clear vision of the componentry required that applies to your specific vehicle’s electronic package with a consultation.
- Every client gets to view how their vehicle will be handled and treated during service.
- A tour of our facility is given, including the service area itself. This lets you see our capabilities, along with how we are taking care of the vehicles currently in our bay.
- We make a personal introduction to every client with our staff so that you can meet and interact with the people responsible for the work on your vehicle.
- And last but not least, you should be able to listen to the products that are being suggested to you. Our state-of-the-art sound room allows us the capability to let you audition the products that we are suggesting for your vehicle. You are buying sound reproduction equipment. Do you really want to buy it without hearing it in advance?
Experience A Greater Level Of Personalized Service With Your Next System Design Or Upgrade Project
When you are ready to upgrade the audio system in your vehicle, we invite you to come by and see us at JML Audio. You can also Contact Us HERE to get in touch for more information and any questions you may have. Let us schedule your own client consultation and show you upgrade paths and system options for custom solutions you that meets your specific needs.